Welcome to Team Dayton Cycling -- home of the Merrill-Lynch Cycling and The Secret Cycling race teams. We're a grass roots amateur cycling team that draws members from the areas surrounding Cincinnati and Dayton. Our mission is to grow and develop competitive cycling in southwest Ohio.
Interested in joining our team??
Team Dayton membership is open to cyclists of all ages, gender, and experience that want to race. Our focus is on the grassroots development of competitive cyclists in Southwest, OH (Cincinnati & Dayton areas). We also accept experienced riders that have typically relocated to the area and are seeking another team to ride with. Our expectation is that you race at least 7 sanctioned events a year, hold a current USAC license, volunteer & participate at team events, & uphold the values of teamwork, professionalism, excellence, integrity, pride, and respect. There is no membership fee but you must purchase a new uniform yearly.
3) You will receive a confirmation email that your application was received within 7 days.
4) The Board of Directors will review your application and let you know a decision within 14 days of your confirmation email.
5) Once your membership is approved you will need to do the following:
6) We do have a limit on our total membership and the number of experienced riders on the roster. At some point during the year we will stop taking new members. Membership typically opens for the upcoming year in September.
**Our 2014 New Member application process is Open** If you miss this window and are interested in joining we suggest you try and ride with our membership, race in 2014, and be prepared to submit you application in Sept for our 2015 roster.
7) You can help the process of joining Team Dayton by attending our races/events, riding with some of our members, and building your racing resume.